North Beach @ Boracay

On my second day I decided to cross over to the north east side of the island. After about a 20 minute walk passing through the center road I hit the north beach. On this side of the island the main business is diving, which can thrive if the wind direction causes the other-side of the island to become to choppy. Other then that I noticed lots of locals, some fixing up boats, some walking the beach and others playing around doing back-flips in the sand. I eventually found a restaurant which I stopped into for a tuna belly dinner. I enjoyed a glass of wine here as I ate my dinner, and after the amount of mosquito attention I attracted I'd say the mosquitoes enjoy alcoholic blood.

Boat repair shop
The goat
Locals hanging out
Someone's private island



Bar @ the beach
Tuna belly
The sun went away