Paragon @ SoMa

I found Paragon down on 2nd and Townsend street, right in front of the baseball stadium. It's a pretty clean and modern looking place, and due to its location you'll find lots of people wearing orange. When I went here it was too busy to get a seat a the bar but I still managed to get a table. I opted for the burger with bacon, and a beer. The burger was a bit above average, however this was mainly due to the size of the bacon pieces I'd had added. As I ate more people began to flood into the place wearing orange so I made an effort to finish off my beer quickly in order to get out of here. Upon exiting I witnessed a mass exodus flooding into SoMa from the stadium as the game finished up. This exodus is a common occurrence here and pretty much cripples any form of transportation and makes it impossible to get a seat at a bar






Paragon Restaurant & Bar on Urbanspoon

Paragon Restaurant & Bar on Restaurantica