Landing in Sydney

I've just managed to land in Sydney after a 15 hour flight from San Francisco. I got a couple of good pictures from the plane of Sydney and even one of Hawaii at night.

Hawaii from the plane
Sydney from the plane
More of Sydney from the plane
You can see the opera house in the upper left corner
 These flights really suck the life out of me, but after I landed my hotel told me I'd need to come back in an hour to enter my room. So I took the time to take a walk down to the water. The urban landscape is a strange mix between old Victorian shops and houses crammed together, and brand new complexes ans skyscrapers. I manged to get some calamari at the waters edge before returning back toward my hotel.

Finger Wharf
View of skyscrapers from Finger Wharf
Typical Sydney apartment