Walking Around South San Fran

I managed to get out yesterday and do a random walk around town,  from SoMa to South Beach and then up to Market Street. I got a couple pictures of the bridge crossing over to Oakland, which looks much bigger in person then I imagined. I stopped at a small bar on one of the piers near Market, where I bumped into some other people passing through the city from San Diego. They agreed that both San Fran and San Diego were more enjoyable cities then LA. After a drink I walked down market and eventually turned north,  I found a pub called Murphy's here which sported multiple dark beers for me to try. I ordered myself the pulled pork sandwich and drank two different glasses of porter for 18 buck combined. After I left I remembered you have to tip in the US, whoops.










Murphy's on Urbanspoon