Kyoto to Kobe

This morning before I caught the train from Kyoto to Kobe, I dropped by the Kyoto Tower to get a final view of Kyoto fro above. It was nothing too special, however it's always healthy to get a good view of your surroundings.

Kyoto Tower
View in a direction, not sure which one
Some sort of thing on a hill
Looking east toward Kiyomizu-Dera
I delayed my breakfast until after my train ride in order to save space for my first Kobe steak. I ended up at a restaurant called Kirana where I ordered the 120 gm Kobe steak and a draft beer for 4,000 Yen. Although the steak was quite soft and tasty, not much made it jump out as amazing, it might be due to the fact that I didn't ask for this to be cooked rare. I would say that since i was starving by the time I got here this place missed my expectation.

Chef at work
Everyone else left
Kobe Steak @ Kirana

No comments: